We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a growing team within the FMCG sector. We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer who is ready for a new challenge in their career.
This position for a Maintenance Engineer has arisen due to an increase within production. This is a great time to join the business as they have recently invested in new machinery.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Apprentice trained Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will be reporting to the Engineering Manager
- Also you will need to be able to PLC fault find
- Our client is very open to background but will need experience in a production/manufacturing environment
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- Installation of new machinery
- This role is a continental shift pattern, rotating days and nights 12 hours
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.