We at Cogent Staffing are proud to be a recruitment partner to a long standing manufacturer and supplier of sealants and adhesives. A position has recently has opened up as an electrical maintenance engineer.
You will cover all matter of reactive and preventative maintenance of the onsite machinery and production lines at their site in Elland and support of a range of mechanical systems suggest new operational, lean methods of working. It is an extremely "hands on" and varied role delivering professional technical capability across the entire engineering services function as required.
You be doing:-
- Reactive and preventative maintenance on the machines and production lines
- Working within a lean manufacturing environment
- CAPA (Corrective and Preventative Action)
- Wiring panel boards
- Minimising production downtime
- Working in conjunction with the rest of the engineering team
You need to have:-
- 17th Edition Electrical qualification
- Ideally experience working with large machines within a FMCG / production environment
- Ideally inspection and testing 2392 qualified
- Demonstrable experience in a Lean working environment
- Maintenance Engineering experience
- IPAF certification
- 17th Edition qualified
- C&G or NVQ level 2 or 3 in related discipline e.g. electrical, 2392 inspection and testing
- In the region of £25 - 35K dependent on experience
- Rolling shift pattern, 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am
- 20 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
What to do next?
Apply with your details and then you will need to attend a registration appointment with us! Simple as that. We will be holding appointments at our Halifax and Saltaire offices shortly. Please make sure that you are able to make yourself available to start at short notice.
For more information on this position, please contact David Barraclough at Cogent Staffing. Cogent Staffing are acting as an employment business / agency and have been requested to check all suitable candidate’s eligibility to work in the UK.
- Lean Manufacturing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"