Maintenance Engineer Nights - Swindon - £Competitive
A Maintenance Engineer is required by a manufacturing company in Swindon, working on a night shift. This is an excellent opportunity to join a large, forward thinking business and the role itself is a multi-skilled position working on of PLCs, pneumatic and hydraulic systems as well as robotics.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance activities on a range of manufacturing equipment and machinery, to ensure downtime is minimised
- Repairing, fault finding and providing technical support on complex machinery
- Advising on technical issues and monitoring machine performance
- Providing support and advice on Continuous Improvement activities
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Relevant maintenance experience in complex manufacturing environment
- Qualified mechanical or electrical engineer
- 16th, 17th or 18th edition highly desirable
An excellent salary and benefits package are on offer, as well as an excellent training and development program.
Contact the team at Bond Williams Recruitment in Oxford to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Keywords: maintenance; mechanical; FMCG; PLC; manufacturing; production; medical device
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- manitenance; manufacturing; PLC; mechancical
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'