To effectively maintain:
- CNC machines,
- PLC, electrics and electronics.
- To provide maintenance breakdown cover across all manufacturing shifts and all sites, when required.
- To implement improvements which deliver increased equipment uptime and efficiency, whilst reducing cost.
- To operate all types of toolroom equipment for the manufacture of machinery parts and special tools.
- 37 hours per week on a 3 shift pattern,
- Experience in modern CNC machines (Siemens/Fanuc)
- Electrical or Mechanical qualification e.g. ONC/HNC/C&G.
- 17th Edition Electrical - Installation Test & Inspection
- FLT & IPAF Cherry Picker Licence
- Knowledge of manufacturing tools e.g Lean, 5s, SMED, Kanban etc.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business