As a Result of growth my Client is seeking 2 multi skilled maintenance engineers to join their team. They are a well-known manufacturer who have links to the aerospace and defence sector
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- •Carry out both electrical and mechanical repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner.
- •Assist in the development of planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM).
- •Carry out PPM schedules as necessary and planned work orders as required.
- •Report breakdown root cause, equipment faults and concerns to Maintenance Manager,
- •Make full use of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- •Plan / prioritize workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time.
- •Manufacture spare parts as required (Simple Bracketry Gaskets etc…) using lathes, milling machines, welding equipment, etc.
- •Typical example of work would be to respond to maintenance request for equipment fault, diagnose fault repair and return equipment to operational service. All work to be carried out operating in a safe and efficient manner. (A process of dynamic risk assessment is operated).
- •Identify spares requirements and control / log usage.
- •Assist with the moving, installation, repositioning of machines and equipment.
Experience / Skills Required
* A Mechanical Qualification - CNC experience
* Experience working within a FMCG / Aerospace or Lean Manufacturing Environment
Monday to Thursday 7am - 15:30pm and on a Friday 7am - 12am or Monday to Thursday 3:30pm - 12am and on a Friday 12pm to 5pm.
£30,000 - £35,000 d (18% uplift on shift work + Pension + Benefits)
Commutable from Bridgwater, Yeovil, Taunton, Wincanton
To be considered for this role you will have previously worked as an MS engineer, maintenance engineer, electrical engineer, shift engineer, mechanical engineer, production engineer or a similar role