Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
Maintenance Engineer required for a well-established provider of Metal Polishing and Finishing services to a wide range of industries across the UK. The successful Maintenance Engineer will ideally be apprenticeship served or hold a NVQ level 2 or above in a Mechanical Maintenance orientated subject.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be trained to service and repair a range of rotating polishing machinery, as well as handling machine breakdowns in a timely manner. This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer to join a close knit team and offers excellent long term career opportunities.
Maintenance Engineer- Manufacturing - Position Overview
- Providing planned preventative maintenance to the range of rotating machinery to minimise unexpected breakdowns
- Servicing machinery as required
- Assisting the installation of new machinery
- Assisting machine breakdowns to minimise downtime using appropriate fault finding methods
Maintenance Engineer- Manufacturing - Requirements
- Knowledge of Mechanical Maintenance
- Based in a commutable distance of Bury
- NVQ Level 2 or apprenticeship served in a Maintenance / Mechanical orientated subject / industry desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Strong communication skills
Maintenance Engineer- Manufacturing - Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £30,000
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Discretionary Bonus
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"