Maintenance Engineer required for a well-established provider of Metal Work to a wide range of industries. The successful Maintenance Engineer will ideally be apprenticeship served or hold a NVQ level 2 or above in an Electrical or Mechanical orientated subject.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be trained to service and repair a range of manufacturing machinery, as well as handling machine breakdowns in a timely manner.
Maintenance Engineer- Manufacturing - Position Overview
- Providing planned preventative maintenance to the range of machinery to minimise unexpected breakdowns
- Servicing machinery as of when required
- Assisting the installation of new machinery
- Assisting machine breakdowns to minimise downtime using appropriate fault finding methods
Maintenance Engineer- Manufacturing - Requirements
- Knowledge of Mechanical Maintenance
- Based in a commutable distance of Bury
- NVQ Level 2 or apprenticeship served in a Maintenance / Mechanical orientated subject / industry desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Strong communication skills
Maintenance Engineer- Manufacturing - Remuneration
- Salary £25K - £30K
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Discretionary Bonus
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy