Maintenance Engineer Manager, Leeming. £competitive
Due to growth, a manufacturing business is looking to appoint a multi-disciplinary hands-on Maintenance Engineer Manager to join their engineering department. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to step up to a management position or who is already at management level and who is wanting to add value and have the opportunity to implement efficiencies and processes.
- Manage the engineering and maintenance function.
- Reporting to the Operations Director, you will have 2 reports within the engineering department
- Work alongside the Production Manager and H&S team
- Key function is the Implementation of systems, processes and procedures to ensure regular preventative maintenance to the factory equipment.
- A desire to drive and manage change is essential.
- Implementing pf PPM's, manuals and processes
- Some hands on work in aiding the maintenance operative where required
- Working with maintenance contractors to ensure 3rd party maintenance and engineering is scheduled and carried out at the most competitive price.
- Managing the site maintenance and engineering budget, and driving overall cost reductions.
- Capable of working both a mechanical and electrical engineering function.
- Typical equipment includes industrial refrigeration, electrical, packing lines, vac packers and tray sealers, ovens, conveyors.
Hours: Monday- Friday from 6am - 3pm (flexible working to fit in with business needs is often required)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job