4 on 4 off
Maintenance Engineer required for a successful production facility.
The successful candidate will be an engineer with experience in ANY manufacturing/ production or industrial facility. You will have experience of 3 phase, motors, drives and invertors and be competent in reactive and planned maintenance. Ex Forces candidates are encouraged to apply.
The immediate vacancy is due to greater demand for services, and they require an additional member of the maintenance team. You will need to be confident in performing reactive breakdown repairs on large electrical processing equipment as well as carrying out PPM schedules. You will ensure equipment operates efficiently and in line with production requirements.
The company is a successful industrial processing facility and has invested millions into their machinery and premises in order to maintain a leading market position and an excellent level of service for their customers.
* Carrying out electrical and mechanical maintenance of production/manufacturing machinery
* Working in a small team on planned and reactive maintenance
* 24/7 Production operation
* Mechanically or electrically qualified engineer
* Experience in any manufacturing/ production type environment
* Work quickly to rectify breakdowns and work effectively to PPM schedules
* Experience of 3 phase and motors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'