Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
A fantastic opportunity has risen for a Multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a growing industrial manufacturing business based in West Yorkshire. This opportunity for a maintenance engineer has arisen due to required expansion within the engineering department to handle to increased demand. This opportunity will offer the right maintenance engineer to join a long standing business that will help you develop your skills and your progress.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Engineering Qualification
- Working a continental days and nights shift pattern
- Manufacturing or Production engineering background
- Multi Skilled engineer with electrical and mechanical skills
- Pre-planned/Reactive maintenance experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Large industrial manufacturer based in leeds.
- Turnover of around £150billion
- Internal and external training for all engineers
- Investment in all engineers
- Brand new equipment on site
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Sasha Molloy at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.