Maintenance Engineer (Generators)
£40,000 - £45,000 + Overtime + Company Benefits
Chelmsford, Essex (Commutable from Colchester, Southend, Brentwood, Dagenham, Braintree, Billericay, Romford)
Are you a Generator Maintenance Engineer looking for a static, days-based role whilst having the opportunity to further increase your earnings through overtime?
On offer is the opportunity to take on a senior position within the company in a static role working on specialist equipment with a £15 million turnover company. You will be responsible for meeting with clients and understanding faults and requirements and problem solve complex faults and breakdowns.
This is a varied role working on diesel engines and electrical systems and sets ranging from 10kVA - 2000kVA and you will play a significant part in the success and growth of the company.
This well-established company are looking for a high-quality engineer to join their team due to a period of strong growth. They pride themselves on delivering a quality service which has led them to them becoming industry-leaders.
The role is based in the company's workshop with very occasional travel across the UK. You will be tasked with the repair and maintenance of generators whilst also working on the wiring of electrical control panels.
This role would suit a Maintenance Engineer with a background in Generators looking to take up a senior position in a static, days-based role whilst earning a generous salary with the opportunity to increase it further through overtime.
* Experience in all types of generator repairs, maintenance and electrical control panels.
* Generator sizes ranging from 10kVA - 2000kVA
* Wiring control panels and ATS panels such as: Deep Sea Electronics, Power Wizard & Woodward
* Experience with the following diesel engines: Caterpillar, Perkins, JCB, Cummins and Iveco
* Workshop-based role
* Occasional travel across the U.K to inspect generators the company are looking to purchase, following up with a detailed report of the sets
* Opportunity to increase earnings through overtime
* Maintenance or Service Engineering background
* Experience of working on Generators
* Multi-Skilled - Mechanical/Electrical
* Full UK Driving License
Key words: Maintenance, Engineer, Generators, Mechanical, Electrical, Workshop, Static, Panels, Diesel, Electrics, Repair, Wiring, Load, Testing, Diagnostics
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'