£43,500 +Overtime +Pension +Benefits
Excellent position as a night shift engineer working on cutting edge equipment at one of the largest food manufacturers in the UK, who are well known for looking after their staff.
Do you have electrical qualifications? Are you looking for a maintenance role working on cutting edge equipment?
This well-established manufacturer are regarded as the market leader within their industry, and work closely with the largest food distributors across the UK. They are continuing to grow internationally, with a focus on increasing operations at their Harrow site. They are now looking for a maintenance engineer on their night shift.
This role will be working a 4 on 4 off night shift, conducting planned and reactive maintenance to a range of equipment, including ovens, conveyors, and packaging equipment. This will be a varied, challenging role that combines planned maintenance and breakdown repair whilst working towards continuous improvements and high standards.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a fantastic company that invests heavily into new equipment and on looking after their staff.
* Planned preventive maintenance and breakdown repair on food processing machinery
* Continuous improvements on site equipment
* Working closely with production to ensure optimum efficiency
* Working towards high standards and health + safety across the site
* £43,500 + Overtime + Pension + Benefits
* Electrically Biased Engineering Background
* Experience carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
* Willing to undertake training, high standards of work and determined to solve problems
* Comfortable working night shifts
* Must live within a commutable distance of Harrow
Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Electrician, Electrical Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical, Electrical, Plant, 17th Edition, 16th Edition, 2391, Testing, Inspection, Fault Find, Apprentice, Time Served, PLC, Food, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, PPM, Reactive, Siemens, Profibus, Lifting, Electrical Installations, 3 Phase, Machinery, Manufacturing, Power Supplies, Diagnosis, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Harrow, Wembley, Edgware, Ruislip, West London, Middlesex,
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
- 17th Edition
- 16th Edition
- Maintenance Electrician
- Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Technician
- Time Served
- Electrical Service Engineer
- Fault Find