Maintenance Engineer, FMCG
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
A world recognised organisation that specialise in manufacturing everyday products found in all major supermarkets are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer. This successful organisation has just further strengthened their position as a leading supplier to the expanding global food industry and have sites across the UK. As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance and continuous improvement projects. This is a fantastic opportunity that all multi-skilled maintenance engineers within the Cambridge area should take advantage of as the company are not shy on investing in their engineering team.
Skills required for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
· Experience as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer ideally within the food or related industries
· Experience in fault finding on PLC’s
· A True Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with both electrical and mechanical skills
· Ability to follow PPM schedules as a Multi Skilled Engineer
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Competitive Salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Good amount of support, training and development for all the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers
· Excellent overtime rates
· Good team environment for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers.
· Market leader in their industry
Benefits: Pension and an excellent package on offer
Commutable: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Bedford, Bedfordshire, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Sabrina Butt;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job