Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
Salary: £37,000 + Overtime
A fantastic opportunity for a maintenance engineer has arisen in one of the world leading Food & Drink Industry commutable to Waterlooville. As the Maintenance Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, and as the company rapidly expands, there will be lots of developmental opportunities along the way. The maintenance engineer will have the opportunity to join a growing company who are in the process of winning a number of contracts, which means this is an exciting time to join the business and have a long-term career opportunity
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer- FMCG:
- Engineering qualification
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer- Electrical Bias
- Happy to work in a Factory Environment
- Ability to work on both electrical and mechanical faults
- Experience as a Multi-skilled Engineer
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive Salary
- Working as part of a growing Team
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus’, overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.