Maintenance Engineer – FMCG
Salary: £36,000- £40,000
Benefits: Pension, Overtime
A fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer has arisen for a Global Food Manufacturer in Norfolk. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be working on state of the art machinery, and will be working on both electrical and mechanical faults, and will assist with additional projects. This is an outstanding opportunity for a maintenance engineer looking to progress in a Global company, as the reason for this vacancy is an internal promotion. The successful maintenance engineer will be multi-skilled and will be confident working in a Food environment, you will also be assisting the site services team as well as working on the production line.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer
- Multi-skilled engineering background
- Experience working in a factory on the production line as a maintenance engineer
- The multi-skilled maintenance engineer must hold an engineering qualification
- Experience working in a Food Company is desirable- not essential
- Electrical and Mechanical Fault-Finding Skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working with the UK’s Leading Food Produce Company
- Working on high speed, bespoke equipment
- Benefits such as pension, and overtime paid at x1.3
- Joining a close team of engineers
- Joining a growing established company which offer an excellent training programme and internal progression if the engineer would want to.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, OTE: £40,000
Commutable: Thetford, Attleborough, Swaffham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job