Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
A fantastic opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer is now available. The company are a large manufacturing organisation who are leading the way within their sector. To be considered for this role, the Multi Skilled Maintenance engineer will ideally be competent in both mechanical and electrical maintenance, hold an Electrical qualification and have prior experience in working in a manufacturing site. As the maintenance engineer you will have the opportunity to receive Personal-develop-plan specific to your needs, you will also receive on the job training with an experienced Engineer.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer will need to conduct both pre-planned and reactive maintenance
- Hold Engineering Qualifications
- Open to backgrounds, but must be working in a manufacturing environment.
- Mechanically: hydraulics, belts, pneumatics, bearings, chains and gearboxes
- Electrically: 3 phase electrics, motors, invertors, relays and contactors
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a purpose-built site who have recently added a new line.
- They hold a prominent name within their sector.
- They turnover millions, last year it surpassed 100 million.
- OTE allows for increase in salary
Benefits: Pension, Succession Plan, £42,000 OTE
Commutable: Luton, Bedfordshire, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire,Corby, Northamptonshire,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.