We are looking to recruit a highly skilled Maintenance Engineer. This is a fantastic time for a Maintenance Engineer to join a fast paced growing business.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will gain full engineer status by completing various training courses. With a turnover of over £100 million, money has been invested into all departments within this business, which includes the Maintenance Engineering team.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Electrical apprentice trained Maintenance Engineer
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will come from a fast paced production/manufacturing background
- You will need an understanding of electrical and mechanical
- We are also looking for the right engineer to have experience on PLC's
- Our client is open to all production backgrounds, print would be preferable
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Working a Monday to Friday shift pattern
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on various fast paced production machinery
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.