We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a growing team within the FMCG sector. We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer who is ready for a new challenge in their career.
This position for a Maintenance Engineer has arisen due to an increase within production. This is a great time for a Maintenance Engineer to join the business as they have recently invested in new machinery.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Apprentice trained Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will be reporting to the Engineering Manager
- You will need to be electrical bias with a mechanical understanding
- Also you will need to be able to PLC fault find
- Our client is very open to background but will need experience in a production/manufacturing environment
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- Installation of new machinery
- This role is days and nights shift pattern
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job