We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to join our dedicated Maintenance team, based at Craven Cottage and our Motspur Park Training Ground in New Malden.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To carry out electrical work, both reactive and planned maintenance
- To carry out general day to day maintenance duties; which will sometimes be on very tight deadlines and to a high level finish
- General planned maintenance is divided between the team dependant on site coverage
- Site electrical installations and upgrade works
- Assist in ad-hoc projects where required
- Matchday preparation carried out 24-72hrs prior to each game
- Matchday cover along with other team members
- To ensure that all work is carried out in a safe manner and within relevant Health and Safety Guidelines
- Covering Events where required
The ideal candidate will hold the relevant NVQ Qualifications (1, 2, 3 Electrical Installations/Maintenance) and experienced in working within a commercial environment.
Please note that weekends and flexible working will be required around Matchday/Event needs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'