Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased
Panama Days and Nights (2's and 3's)
£39,000 - £42,000
Our client is a long-established food manufacturing company based in Wisbech. Due to internal promotions they are looking for an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineers to join the team.
This role will be suited to electrically biased Maintenance Engineers that have experience working within the Food/ FMCG industry sectors. It would be highly beneficial to have experience working with automated and SCADA systems. You will answer to the Maintenance manager and cover work on the production equipment throughout the site.
The company are a successful manufacturing brand trading globally with many sites around the world. Due to additional promotions at the Wisbech site they are looking grow this department further meaning the successful candidate will benefit from long term job security and potential for longer term career progression for those who desire it.
- Daily Breakdowns completed as required.
- Daily completion of work plan as per priority order.
- PPM schedule completed.
- Maintaining a number of production machinery such as Packaging Machinery, Coolers, Multi Head Weighers, Fryers, Conveyors, Freezers, Optical Sorting Machines, Automated machines, Cutting Machines, SCADA Systems, and many more
The minimum requirements for the role would be:
- Experience working within a Food/ FMCG Environment is essential
- Any Electrical Qualifications would be advantageous
- Must be Electrically biased with a mechanical understanding
- Happy to work panama shifts
Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'