POSITION: Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
HR GO are recruiting experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineers for a growing FMCG manufacturer. They are a market leader, who have invested heavily in their purpose-built facility and are now growing the already established maintenance team.
- Carry out planned, preventative and reactive maintenance activities on a wide range of high-speed packaging equipment to optimise performance
- Ensure the overall performance of equipment is maximised through continuous improvement techniques
- Ensure compliance with all legislation related to the work activities
- Liaise with production, warehouse and senior management and other teams
- Undertake machine builds and installations
- Support development of the engineering team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified to HND level or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Previous engineering experience in an automated manufacturing environment, preferably food manufacturing.
- Experience of high speed, automated, packaging equipment
- Experience in a fast-moving process and packaging environment with the ability to solve engineering issues on various PLC automated machines, electrical, mechanical and pneumatic controlled machines, such as conveyors, fillers, labellers, shrink wrappers, pumps, valves and site services, boilers, compressors etc
- The drive to ensure food safety and quality standards meet and exceed retail customer expectations
Please contact Rebecca at HR GO recruitment on or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'