Maintenance Engineer- Electrical Bias
Salary: £33,000- £36,000
Commutable: Rushden, Northamptonshire
A great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to work for a large FMCG company commutable to Kettering. The maintenance engineer will join a world-renowned engineering team and benefit from the strong emphasis placed on training and development, you will be working on both Electrical and Mechanical Faults, on the production lines. This is a great opportunity for a maintenance engineer who is looking to work a Monday- Friday role, and get off weekends.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-skilled - Electrical & Mechanical skills
- Experience working in a factory on the Production Line.
- Strong Electrical understanding
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to hold an Engineering Qualification
- Be competent to work independently and as part of a team.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression
- Excellent Benefits Package
- State of the art manufacturing facility
- Working Monday – Friday (Week Days- No Weekend Work)
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, progression opportunity
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job