MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL BIAS - Upto £35k + Benefits - WEST MIDLANDS
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
Upto £35k + Benefits
Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations, please visit our website at www.strive.co.uk or join us on twitter at twitter.c om/strivellp for further vacancies and information.
Strive are delighted to work closely with a leading FMCG Group as they look to recruit a Maintenance Engineer, with an electrical bias at their state of the art facility in the West Midlands on a continental shift system, both days and nights.
As a proven Maintenance Engineer, you will be:
- Working in an automated environment as part of a small team, you will utilise your experience to resolve breakdowns, reduce downtime and improve plant reliability.
- Working at heights when required
- Working in cold storage temperatures
- Must be able to work alone as well as part of a team
- Experience of following a PPM schedule
- This position offers the opportunity to work on existing equipment as well as some new projects, and be part of a well-established rapidly expanding logistics company.
- Ensuring optimum asset availability through development and implementation of action plans to address root cause of all failures,
- Following Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Reactive Maintenance of all systems, conveyors, racking and PLCs.
The Background of the Maintenance Engineer
- A strong Engineering background, with an Electrical bias and an understanding of Mechanical
- 17th Edition certified or similar
- Previously worked in an automated environment
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Note re GDPR rules & CV retention:
- Electrical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'