Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias (ref 15079)
6 - 12 month Contract
Salary £ Depending on Experience
The RoleYou will be supporting a large modern, well invested, clean and well maintained manufacturing facility.
The main plant has benefitted from significant recent investment, most of your role will be Planned Preventative Maintenance as well as ensuring downtime is minimised in any unforeseen breakdowns.
The maintenance engineer work is electrically biased with some mechanical element so you will need to be predominantly electrical but be able to turn your hand to mechanical issues on rotating machinery and pumps.
This is a contract position which will last from 6-12 months with potential for a longer term position depending on the businesses needs after that time.
The shift pattern is days and nights, 4 on 4 off with additional significant off time periodically.
- Electrically biased multi-skilled maintenance engineer
- Good ability with PLCs, HMI, Allen Bradley
- Able to deal with mechanical issues with rotating machinery, pumps, process equipment.
- Boiler experience very beneficial
- Machining and fabrication skills beneficial
- Innovative and able to minimise down times and increase maintenance and repair efficiency as part of the overall team
An established manufacturing company that operates 24/7, priding itself on its efficiency and ability to meet client needs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"