Maintenance Engineer- Days
Castle Engineering are recruiting an experienced Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer / Multi-skilled Engineer to join a progressive food manufacturer based in Perth. Shifts are Monday to Friday double days.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- The installation, testing, maintenance and repair of all plant, services and buildings within the site
- Assist, where necessary, the works of external contractors
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance in accordance with Shire System
- To maintain a good standard of housekeeping in workshops, stores and plant rooms
- Liaison with Production to provide pro-active support ensuring maximum performance and efficiency of production runs
- Compliance with all company ISO, SAP & HACCP procedures, ensuring all works are carried out in a safe, tidy and hygienic manner
- Adherence to legislation and Company, hygiene, health and safety policies during all works in accordance with PPE requirements at all times
- Escalate issues of serious level immediately to the Engineering Manager
- To support continual improvement through identifying site improvement projects and personal development opportunities to the Engineering Manager
- Other duties which may be assigned where required
Suitable candidates will be apprentice trained and have experience of working in a food manufacturing environment or a fast paced production business. You will have proven experience of planned maintenance systems, installations, breakdown maintenance and knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
You will be mult-skilled and ideally have an electrical bias.
- 17th Edition
- maintenance engineer
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance electrcian
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job