Maintenance Engineer- DAYS
Salary: £30,000- £32,000
Commutable: Chatham, Maidstone, Sittingbourne
A great opportunity has arisen for a maintenance engineer- Multi-skilled to join a successful and growing company located in Kent. As the maintenance engineer you will have a chance to work for a growing manufacturer, which are going for substantial growth and provide in-house training for their engineers.
Upon joining the company, you will be entitled to a fantastic package which includes; competitive salary, pension, and training to name a few.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working within a factory setting
- Competent fixing and working on both electrical and mechanical fault
- Engineering qualification
- Working on hydraulics, pneumatics, belts and bearings
- Electrical maintenance will include; motors, drives, AC-DC
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a world-renowned company
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Competitive salary
- DAYS shift pattern only
Benefits: Competitive Salary+ Pension + Overtime + Training + Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.