Maintenance Engineer - Days
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer for my client who is a large industrial manufacturer within the Tipton Area. My client, who has multiple sites across the UK, is looking to appoint a maintenance engineer on a day shift due to continued growth. My client is looking for the maintenance engineer to join the hardworking team and hit the ground running although all training will be provided on their niche machinery.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer - Days:
- My client will look at maintenance engineers from a wide range of backgrounds not just industrial manufacturing!
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer will be preferably mechanically biased.
- Any understanding of PLC's will be beneficial to the maintenance engineer although this isn't essential
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacturer who the successful maintenance engineer will be proud to work for.
- Lots of training is available for the maintenance engineer to ensure they develop their weaker skillset
- Working under an inspiring engineering manager who invests heavily in the engineering department to ensure all engineers have the necessary tools to have a fruitful career
- Working on state of the art machinery with new lines currently being installed
Benefits: Pension, Large company, £34,000+ OTE
Commutable: Tipton, Dudley, Wednesbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.