Maintenance Engineer -DAYS
Salary: £29,000 - £31,000
A great opportunity has arisen with this well-established company that are looking for an experienced Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to work within a market leading Food Manufacturing environment. The engineer will be working as part of an established engineering team. This role will offer the engineer a high level of autonomy and technical challenges.
As the Multi skilled engineer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical Maintenance.
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance alongside reacting to breakdowns.
- Working on different engineering projects and working directly with clients
- Attending breakdowns
- Project work
Required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer Electrical bias
- 16th/17th Edn, Engineering Qualification or Time Served Apprenticeship
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Confident working on Pumps, conveyors, belts, bearings and chains.
- Days Based Role
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a well-known Food Manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
- Involvement in maintenance projects.
Commutable from: Bodmin, Victoria, Padstow, St Austell
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Phoebe Toms at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job