Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Location: Purfleet, Essex
We are recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a mechanical bias to join a well-known Industrial company located in Essex. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be working within a close team of 3 engineers. You as the Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer will be working on plant equipment, machinery and some site services. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a growing establishment where they can earn a very competitive salary and work a Monday- Friday Days Role.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful candidate will be mechanical biased with electrical knowledge
- Mechanical: Belts, bearings, chains, hydraulics, welding
- Electrical: Basic electrical understanding
- Must be able to Weld and Fabricate
- Be happy to work a Monday - Friday days role, and be willing to work the late call-out
- Have come from an industrial environment
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working a Monday - Friday Shift Role
- Very good benefits package
- Having the chance with a close team
- Joining a team where you will utilise all of your engineering experience
Benefits: Pension, Days role, Succession Plan, £35,000 OTE
Commutable: Purfleet, Romford, Grays,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.