We’re currently seeking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, to work within a fast growing business that is leading the market from the front.
Planned maintenance will be your first point of call, reactive when needed. You won’t be firefighting and you’ll have time for Continuous Improvement projects.
You’ll be part of a team and not looked at as a number. The company takes care of their employees and are not scared of investment.
Monday - Friday DAYS only (early finish Fridays too!)
We’re interested in hearing from you if you have the following experience:
- A working knowledge of relay logic and PLC control systems
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on a range of manufacturing machinery
- Conducting continuous improvement and observation on shift- identifying potential failure or deterioration in output, waste or quality performance from machine standards
- Undertaking risk assessments, prior to any maintenance and ensuring conclusions are implemented prior to the start of work
- Experience as a maintenance engineer within Food/FMCG is essential
To be successful, you must have one of the following qualifications in the relevant discipline:
- Proven electrical and mechanical engineering skills
- Hold a formal engineering qualification
- Previous experience of working in a chilled food manufacturing environment would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent fault finding skills
This role will be challenging and will not be easy- it’s not your everyday Joe kind of role…
But, if you’re a maintenance engineer that’s looking for well organised, trusting and established company that put the needs of their employees first, then look no further and click apply below
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job