Nigel Wright is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a leading tier 1 Automotive Manufacturer in the North East. They are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to their team. This is a day shift opportunity.
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop sound working relationships with Process leaders and manufacturing team members.
- Work with and develop team technicians to ensure all targets and objectives for department are met.
- Management of contractors (Induction, handbook, risk assessments, permits and safe systems).
- Ensure that all processes are robust, safe and properly maintained through carrying out preventative maintenance and planned maintenance to schedule.
- Research and network process / product innovations and best in class practices to improve performance and reduce environmental impact.
- Lead and create improvement plans for the elimination of waste throughout the process.
- Continually monitor process performance to ensure optimisation.
In order to be considered for this role, you must match the following criteria:
- Have a HND / HNC in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering - or equivalent time served experience.
- Relevant experience in maintenance preferably within an Automotive supply environment.
- Ideally some form of management experience.
- A proactive attitude towards work.
If you are looking to join a growing business who are considered market leaders in their space, and want to get into a day shift opportunity, then please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job