Electrical / Mechanical Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer required for precision machining manufacture based in the Leicester area. This is a 3 shift position, with excellent prospects with a company that forms part of a global engineering group making components for the aerospace and gas power turbine industries. CNC machine maintenance experience is required.
Experience / skills for Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Proven multi-skilled maintenance experience of providing maintenance support within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Proven shift based electrical / mechanical maintenance experience
- Experience of maintaining CNC machining Centres, in particular Siemens, Heidenhain and Fanuc
- Proven experience in AD / DC servo drives
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Pneumatic and hydraulic experience gained from a multi skilled environment
- Mechanical maintenance skills (rebuilding of spindles, bearing replacement, diagnosing problems) would be advantageous.
- A formal qualification or equivalent in the maintenance field would be advantageous but is not essential.
- 17th Edition installation wiring qualification
The role also focuses on improving the reliability of key machines by taking a pro active approach to preventative maintenance activities.
The facility operates with Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers to a highly professional standard.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job