My client, a fast growing manufacturing business, is looking to recruit a further Engineer for their proactive Maintenance team
In this role you will be part of an experienced team, working with and maintaining well invested production equipment.
The key roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- Reacting to breakdowns in an efficient manner, ensuring equipment has been repaired safely
- Proactively seeking for the cause of the breakdown and implementing measurable steps to minimise downtime, and increase efficiency.
- Completing PPM work.
- Working closely with the Production team to predict breakdowns and prevent these from happening.
- Fault Finding / PLC etc.
The idea candidate will hold the following:
- Food / FMCG / Pharma experience
- HNC / Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Mechanical and Electrical skills
- CI / Lean tools experience
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a company looking to streamline processes and develop a Continuous Improvement culture.
Outstanding benefits package on offer!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job