Have you previously worked within an industrial manufacturing sector?
We are recruiting for a skilled maintenance engineer with a strong electrical bias to join our clients team based in Northamptonshire.
This is a hands-on position.
The suitable candidate will have previous experience of completing electrical maintenance on production machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for the electrical maintenance of industrial machinery and equipment across production
- Planning, scheduling, and undertaking routine scheduled maintenance work
- Attending to unplanned machinery breakdowns and repairs on site
- Identifying electrical faults on complex industrial machinery
- Responsible for fitting electrical parts and ensuring that equipment is tested and working correctly
- Working with technical equipment such as PLC
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous experience working on electrical systems within an industrial manufacturing environment is essential
- Ability to work autonomously and make sound decisions
- Ability to read and produce electrical drawings
- Understanding of Mechanical Assembly is desirable.
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2382-12 (18th Edition)
- Electrical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'