Electrical Maintenance work in city centre
Ongoing work in Edinburgh City Centre for Qualified Electrician with experience.
Hays Trades and Labour are the leaders in the supply of qualified Electricians to the main contractor and subcontract market in Edinburgh. We are currently seeking to add suitably qualified Electrician to our team. We have ongoing contracts with some of Edinburgh's best electrical contractors which will take you up to Christmas
Key Requirements to be considered
1. Valid ECS card
2. At least 2 years post trade experience on construction projects
3. Own tools
4. At least two references from previous employers
We can offer
1. Paid on time every week.
2. Competitive hourly rate with potential for overtime.
3. Long term work with reputable and safe builders who value their staff
4. We can offer work in a variety of locations for city centre to suburban locations with parking.
Please get in touch on 0131608370 for more information and an immediate start
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'