Hague Personnel is currently recruiting a Maintenance Electrician on a permanent basis for our client in Skelmersdale.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known and long established manufacturing company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Maintaining and Improving Plant and Equipment.
Working hours - 4 on 4 off 0600 to 1800 & 5 on 3 off 13.30 to 2300. A short period of nights Monday to Thursday may be necessary.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- To carry out essential maintenance and complete necessary repairs to keep the factory in good working order.
- Promote the development and implementation of the factory PPM system.
- Provide electrical maintenance cover through effective and efficient response to plant breakdowns throughout the factory.
- Involvement in process improvement throughout the factory, creating new ideas and developing better solutions.
- Monitor & supply Engineering support of machine set-up & changeovers to ensure that the product conforms to any quality assurance standards and ensuring changeovers are as efficient as possible.
- Daily liaison with the duty Maintenance Supervisor / Engineering Manager to ensure that all production maintenance requirements are undertaken.
- Contribute to the rigorous application of the internal system using TPM tools & Techniques to generate continuous improvement throughout the areas of the Factory.
- Apply 5S principles to deliver world-class standards of housekeeping.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Candidates ideally should be time-served with good fault-finding skills.
- Minimum requirements for qualification are to City & Guilds in Electrical Engineering.
- Demonstrable Knowledge & Expertise in Fault - Finding and diagnostic skills on Industrial plant & equipment.
- Ability to repair machinery and equipment and provide solutions to problems.
- An understanding of PLC equipment and program editing, ideally on Siemens S5/S7 and telemechanic systems.
- Knowledge of 3 phase power circuits, Frequency Inverters, Motor Controls, Safety Circuits.
- Flexible & self - motivated team working attitude.
- High degree of Health & Safety awareness.
- Experience of a modern manufacturing environment in particular automated plant.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience:
- 17th Edition Electrical installation.
- Qualified to ONC / HNC or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Capable of writing original PLC programs and interrogating control systems.
- Knowledge of industrial control systems, weighing machines.
- Good IT Literacy.
- Basic Mechanical fitting skills, welding, hydraulics, pneumatics etc.
To apply please submit your CV, alternatively for more information please contact Alainah on the contact number provided.
- Electrical Engineering
- Fault Finding
- Maintenance Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'