Electrically biased Building Services Engineer / Maintenance Electrician required for our client, a specialist in the facilities management sector, operating throughout the South of England. They are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to cover London and along the M4 corridor.
The Maintenance Electrician will be tasked with the PPM, repair and reactive maintenance of electrical systems including, lighting, sockets and installation of plant, fixtures and fittings as required. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will also be tasked with keeping site log books up to date.
The Electrician must hold valid, electrical qualifications including their NVQ in electrical installation or equivalent and their 17th edition and MUST have a full UK Driving License.
Maintenance Electrician Position Overview
- Carrying out service, maintenance and remedial work on electrical installations, such as sockets and lighting, predominately in London and on occasion along the M4. Some further travel may be required to fulfil the client's contracts as and when required.
Maintenance Electrician Position Requirements
- Experience performing works of Electrical Systems
- Extensive experience in General Building services, with Industry relevant qualifications.
- NVQ in electrical installation or equivalent and 17th edition wiring regulations qualification.
- Based within commutable distance of Central London and the M4 corridor.
Maintenance Electrician Position Remuneration
- £30k - £36k
- Company Vehicle
- 25 days holiday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.