Exciting opportunity working as a maintenance electrician for a leading university in London
Client are a university in London and are seeking candidates with university or hospital experience
As a maintenance electrician, candidates will:
- Day-to-day maintenance activities including PPM & reactive requests as directed by the help desk.
- To ensure Risk Assessments are completed & maintained. Control measures adopted in compliance with statutory provisions & codes of practice & guidance.
- Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Assist other team members when required or as directed by the Area Supervisor or Operations Manager.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work & Health & Safety.
Successful maintenance electrician will:
- Have a 17th edition
- C&G/NVQ level 3 in electrical
- Experience in hospitals or universities is a must
Permanent position as a maintenance electrician, 28-32k per annum, based in London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job