Maintenance Electrician - Clitheroe - (£30,000 - £35,000)
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Electrician to join a well renowned manufacturer in the Liverpool Area on a day's only shift pattern.
The Maintenance Electrician will be expected to carry out planned preventative maintenance within the manufacturing environment, as well as attending any reactive of breakdown maintenance issues promptly and rectifying.
The successful Maintenance Electrician will be involved with:
- Manufacturing projects & improvements.
- Assisting Maintenance Engineers on shift.
The Maintenance Electrician Will Ideally:
- Be able to fault find on PLC's (Siemens S7)
- Carry out any PPM using daily check lists.
- Have a basic understanding of mechanical engineering.
- Be able to lead a team of Maintenance Engineers in the manufacturing environment.
The Maintenance Electrician must:
- Have at least 4 years in the FMCG or Food & Beverage environment.
- Be apprentice trained to either NVQ or HNC in Electrical Engineering.
This fantastic Maintenance Electrician opportunity offering some great benefits.
To apply for this Maintenance Electrician opportunity please submit your most up to date CV and I will be in contact to discuss your application.
Premier are acting as an employment agency