Citi Recruit are currently recruiting on behalf of a well known Maintenance company who are looking for a Maintenance Electrician to join their team on a permanent basis covering Social Housing properties in the Islington area. This is part of a planned maintenance program.
Maintenance Electrician Role and Responsbilities
- This role is to cover properties in and around North London mainly consisting of responsive repairs ans occasional void work.
- Responsible for carrying out general electrical maintenance and electrical testing as part of responsive, cyclical, voids maintenance contracts across both social housing and 'let’ units.
- General duties include lighting,power repairs/fault finding/upgrades or remedial works resulting from electrical tests.
Maintenance Electrician Qualifications/ Experience
- Strong background within Social/ Domestic Housing.
- Qualified electrician with a minimum of a City and Guild Level 3 Qualification 2391 or equivalent)
- Preferred if you have door entry/intercom systems exposure as well as electrical maintenance experience in social housing environment
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence is essential,
- DBS Check will be required
Maintenance Electrician Salary
This role is paying between £32-£34K PA
A van and Fuel Card will be provided
Please click apply or get in touch with Emma Boyle at Cit Recruit for more information!
- Social Housing