Maintenance Electrician required for Lincoln on a temporary basis
Required for Lincoln
£17.00 per hour LTD
Temporary assignment 12/02/2018 - 27/04/2018
Hours: 7.30am - 4.30pm
To provide general electrical installation and maintenance support on all buildings and plant as part of a multi disciplined team.
- Carry out electrical installations for both New Works and Breakdowns.
- Testing and inspecting electrical installations in accordance with National Inspection Council documentation.
- Carrying out refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
- Responding to Helpdesk reactive maintenance / breakdown calls and carrying out remedial work as necessary. Providing feedback information to customer and helpdesk as required.
- Assume the role of Competent Person (Electrical) as authorised by the Authorised Person.
- Covering both of the client site locations.
- Other reasonable duties as agreed with EFS management.
- 17th Edition (or equivalent)
- City & Guilds 2361 Parts 1 and 2 Electrical Certificate
- AM1 / AM2 Practical Tests to have been completed (or equivalent)
If you would like further information regarding this temporary assignment please do not hesitate to contact Gemma Patterson on or email
- Maintenance Electrican