Qualified and/or time served multi skilled engineer to perform planned maintenance programmes, shutdowns and emergency repairs to rectify breakdowns and malfunctions to minimise business disruptions.
* Ability to work on a range of complex equipment to include PLC controlled machinery, hydraulics and pneumatic.
* Liaise closely with the Production and Engineering teams on both planned and reactive maintenance to ensure maximum up time.
* Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the appropriate Statutory and Company Health, Safety and Environmental Regulations and Policies.
* Work towards Total Quality Management and Continuous Improvement.
* Contribute to planning and decision making within the engineering team.
* Encourage high standards of housekeeping through effective workshop management and personal example.
* Relevant City & Guilds/ONC qualification or equivalent experience, ideally BS7671 17th edition IEE wiring regulations.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel & Outlook.
* Effective planning and organising.
* Clear communicator both verbally and written.
* Welding experience/capability (MIG and Stick) desirable.
* Electrical installations
* Manufacturing process and facilities
* Previous experience in the industrial / manufacturing sector required
* Diligent and reliable engineering professional.
Hours: working a rotating shift pattern Days and Nights