Our Client is the world's largest producer of bricks and No.1 on the clay roof tiles market in Europe with 204 plants in 30 countries , they been manufacturing quality clay building products since 1819 when they opened their first factory in Vienna, Austria. Their presence in the UK is currently larger than at any point in their 200 year history, employing c 1200 people across Head Office, 4 showrooms, 13 manufacturing sites and 6 distribution centers throughout the UK. They manufacture in excess of 400 products including bricks, blocks, roof tiles and pavers for the home building and renovation markets.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician at their Warnham Site.
Working as part of the maintenance team to ensure that all electrical plant equipment and machinery on site are operating efficiently with the minimum amount of downtime and they are kept in safe and good mechanical working order.
- Install and or maintain all electrical & electro-mechanical plant or machinery.
- Operate a preventative electrical maintenance system to ensure that the plant & machinery is in good working order.
- Fault find and repair any electrical or electro-mechanical related problems on the plant or equipment.
- Program all Siemens & other PLC equipment.
- Qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 in electrical engineering.
- Sound knowledge & experience of fault finding and repairs to 3 phase systems.
- Ability to test single and three phase motors
- Knowledge of basic Plc programmes and Fault finding using Plc’s
- Good working knowledge of EHS systems
- Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck licence is desirable.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing is desirable
Hours: 6.00am to 6.00pm on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern
If you feel this role fits your skills set and experience please apply today.
- Fault Finding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job