Job Title: Maintenance Electrician
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: £38,000 (inclusive of shift bonus)
Our client is a Leamington Spa based manufacturer. Due to expansion within the team, they are looking to appoint an experienced Maintenance Electrician. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to build a solid career with an instantly recognisable, industry leader. Offering genuine variety and excellent earnings potential.
- Attend breakdowns as requested.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and production machines;
- Follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, engineering specifications and troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Able to read electrical, British and European standard drawings.
- Fabricate/repair parts by using machine shop/weld shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Attend to equipment faults in response to requests from Management as a result of
machinery malfunctioning and carry our adjustments and/or repairs as necessary.
- Complete required documentation i.e. Pemac work orders or time sheets.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits
- Identify appropriate replacement part using manufacturer's specifications, catalogues etc. and order from Maintenance office.
- Ensure all equipment conforms to relevant health and safety legislation after repair.
- Direct and train Apprentices in electrical installation, electrical/mechanical
maintenance, electrical/mechanical machine repair and electrical wiring.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Must be NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualified
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Background in PPM
- Solid knowledge of PLC's, PC,s and robots (ABB)
- Basic experience working with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Familiarity with a factory environment.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Dean Humphrey on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job