Maintenance Electrician - Foot Mobile - London (City & West End) - Up to £16 per hour / Up to £34,000
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. My client is looking for two "Foot Mobile" Maintenance Electricians to cover between a number of buildings in the City & West End (Commercial offices). The successful candidates will be electrically biased (C&G, 17th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, ideally within a commercial sites( i.e. Bank, Data centre, Blue chip offices etc). This is a temporary to permanent position, which pays an hourly rate up to £16.00 per hour or up to £34,000 a year.
He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the landlord and tenanted areas on behalf of these blue chip / corporate clients to the following plant;
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
- Basic fabric work
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
- Electrical - City & Guilds, Apprenticeship, 17th Edition
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
Highly desirable (Not essential)
- Any further qualifications (i.e. Mechanical or Air Conditioning etc)
- Experience working in a "Foot Mobile" role
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.