The role involves maintaining and repairing a variety of production/process machinery ranging from foundry equipment to sinter processes to rolling mills. An understanding of, and experience of working to, planned preventative maintenance schedules is required.
The successful applicant will be expected to troubleshoot and problem-solve engineering issues. Installation of new production machinery and involvement in relocating existing plant and equipment.
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
* Must be time served in an Electrical Engineering Discipline, have good numeracy and literacy skills
* HNC in an Electrical Engineering discipline or equivalent
* High Voltage Systems would be an advantage
* An knowledge of PLC systems is also desirable
* Flexible in outlook and able to communicate at all levels within the organisation
* A team player, with first class interpersonal skills in dealing with internal and external customers.
The shifts are below with allowances paid as follows:
Backshift - 34.5 hrs/week @ 40% premium
Night shift - 37.5 hrs/week @ 33.33% premium
If you match the above please send your CV in today
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job