This position is based within a Maintenance and Tool room environment
· Fault-finding and repairs in 3 phase, single phase and DC circuits.
· Repair and maintenance of production machines and equipment (this is predominantly Turning and Grinding machines and electronic gauging).
· Electrical integrations projects eg. Components part, feed mechanisms.
· PAT Testing.
· Maintenance of electrical supply installation.
· Knowledge of electromagnetic work holding and high frequency spindles.
· PLC and/or CNC experience is an advantage.
· Other duties in support of Mechanical Fitters to facilitate the smooth operation of the factory.
Formal Apprenticeship with subsequent experience is essential.
Must be able to problem solve and fix machinery with minimum supervision.
Must be skilled in the use of schematics and test equipment.
Trained in Electrical Installations to 17th Edition.
Hours of Work:
Monday Thursday: 7.30am - 4.00pm
Friday: 7.30am - 3.00pm
39-hours per week.
This Company offers a market competitive salary, good benefits package, parking and a generous holiday allocation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job