This is a permanent role working PERMANENT NIGHTS (Monday to Thursday only) paying £37,200 per annum which is made up of a pay rate of £13.80/hr + T 1/3 shift allowance.
Overtime in the week is paid at T1/3 but T1/2 on Saturday and T2 on Sundays, if worked.
Hours of work are;
* 8pm - 6am (Monday to Wednesday)
* 8pm - 5:30am (Thursday)
To be considered for the role you must be a Time Served/fully qualified Electrician, have good manufacturing experience and ideally heavy engineering experience.
Ideally, you will also possess some mechanical skills as you will be the sole engineer on shift during the night.
It is a dirty environment so prior experience of working within a heavy industrial role would be preferred.
* Carrying out fault finding on mainly Electrical equipment but some basic mechanical would be helpful.
* To work on reactive breakdowns and also on a Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
* Installations and maintenance of plant machinery.
* Excellent fault-finding skills including 3 phase power supplies and electrical control circuits.
* Ideally some HV experience would be beneficial.
* Able to uphold and maintain systems/standards.
* Good communicator and listener, analytical and numerate.
If you feel you are well suited to the Maintenance Electrician position, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration.
Kinetic treat all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification will not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.
Kinetic Skilled & Trades is a division of Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd, a consultancy with over 30 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering & manufacturing and affiliated sectors. Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job