Electrical Maintenance Engineer...Days £32, 500...Shifts £38, 500
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Days (Monday to Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm)
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Shifts (Days and Nights - 4 x days, 7 x off, 4 x nights, 3 x off, 3 x days, 1 x off, 3 x nights, 3 x off) 7am - 7pm. Averages a 37.5 hour week over 12 months
I am currently working in partnership with a leading global manufacturer currently recruiting Electrical Maintenance Engineers. This is a true electrically biased engineering maintenance role that requires a time served apprenticeship and or ONC, OND, HNC, or HND Electrical Engineering.
As part of their 24/7 operation the existing maintenance team are recruiting for Electrical Maintenance Engineers with ideally exposure to mechanical and instrumentation maintenance engineering due to the complexity of the process. The company are leader in innovation, ensuring bespoke product development, supplying a diverse range of industry sectors.
* Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives within the department and operations;
* Participate in Risk Assessments, safety issues/actions;
* Liaise with external contracts e.g. machine suppliers, for advice and recommendations to progress repairs and general maintenance reference;
* Provide a proactive and healthy PLC communication system on all relevant PLC driven equipment; ensure full redundancy and reactive process;
* Participate in the Engineering training programme / consolidation and other training initiatives both internal and external to the factory;
* Organise and complete project work as agreed with the Engineering Manager;
* Maintain tools, equipment, workshop and plant rooms in safe working condition;
* Order and book out items from stock required for the maintenance of the site as per
* Provide a proactive communication system between shifts and peers ensuring factory and department issues are delivery on time;
* Ensure Company standards are maintained through laid down procedures and specifications;
* Good understanding of Siemens and Mitsubishi software.
Should you posses the relevant qualifications and have previously worked in a FMCG, Manufacturing Maintenance Engineering role please send your CV to;
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.