Customer Service Advisor
£21,000 + Package
Providing administrative support for the Customer Service Department, striving hard to provide the best professional, high level Customer Service.
Assisting in development of Customer Service standards, policies and procedures for the organisation.
- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager;
- First point of contact to answer and deal with all call and enquiries relating to the developments;
- Consistently deliver a high quality and professional customer service, to internal and external customers by telephone and written communications;
- Continually seek to improve customer satisfaction, implement systems and procedures to enable all maintenance requests received from internal and external customers to ensure that they are resolved within agreed timescales;
- Co-ordinate and manage a number of housing developments, customers/defects/logging of paperwork/calls;
- Communicating regularly with Maintenance Technician, Site Managers, Contractors, Managing Agents, Sales Team and NHBC;
- Allocate work to maintenance team within agreed timescales, managing maintenance diary;
- Ensure all valid defects and maintenance requests are dealt with, organizing completion of works identified at the Handover Meeting within the agreed timescales;
- Updating customers and reporting;
- Managing own time effectively to ensure a consistent achievement of targets;
- Understand importance of Quality standards and procedures;
- Understanding requirement needed to achieve 5* status;
- Reporting issues outstanding / defects management;
- Dealing with customer complaints to reduce escalation
Key Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Must possess an excellent telephone manner and communication skills both verbal and written;
- Good listening skills, understanding customer's requirements, managing expectations and dealing with defects.
- Must be able to prioritise workload under minimal supervision; and be flexible in approach to daily tasks;
- Competent user of MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Must hold a full Driving Licence; valid to drive in the UK;
- Previous experience within the House Building environment is beneficial but not essential.
To APPLY for this role or if you want to learn more please send your CV OR call
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- customer service
- contract support
- maintenance advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'